Auditorium Rules & Regulations:
GUIDELINES, RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Functions are to be conducted in a simple way befitting the sanctity and serenity of the Temple, without disturbance to the poojas and schedules and without causing inconvenience to worshipers. You are requested to co-operate with the temple management in this matter.
2. Functions are strictly to be conducted at the Hall permitted to be used.
3. In order to avoid inconvenience to the temple rituals and to devotees parties should vacate the premises immediately after the function is over.
4. A copy of the application with permission to conduct the function at the Temple will be returned to the applicant who will produce the same with payment receipts to the Administrative Officer who will arrange to conduct the function. Request for additional facilities other than permitted will not be entertained.
5. All payments should be made in favour of seva sangam/trust and obtain the recipts.
6. Please sign the marriage register after the marriage before leaving the temple premises and obtain an acknowledgement for the same.
7. The following items will be provided in the temple.
(a) Nelpara (thenampukula to be brought by the party) (b) A set of Nilavilakku
(c) Thulasimala for the bride and bridegroom
(d) Photography and videography (1 each) on the party's request.
8. Catering will be arranged by the temple on the party's request.
9. All the additional requests will be charged subject to availability.
NB: CHARGES, ONCE REMITTED, WILL NOT BE REFUNDED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES